Your Strategic Health Plan Partner
Navigation Health was founded to support employee benefit advisors and their clients with alternative level funded or self-funded health plan options that save 15% to 30% from the traditional carrier/ASO and PPO offerings. However, we are not just another health plan option for quoting and placement on a spreadsheet along with all the other carriers/vendors. We want to be your strategic health plan partner. Navigation Health works with advisors and employers that are not just looking for the status quo but are open to, or in need of, strategies that will have a major impact not only on healthcare spend at renewal but for years to come. We have multiple solutions based on the need, tolerance, and geography of the client but all of our health plans are designed to alter behavior through plan design incentives with guidance from care navigators and other helpful member tools.
How do I get a quote?
Navigation Health Plans are available for quoting. Please submit the pertinent information displayed below on your groups with 25 or more enrolled employees to Chad Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
►Group name, address(es), SIC code, the effective date
►Member-level census of all eligible employees and dependents including (if no experience or IHQs available)
►Current plan design(s)
►Current and renewal rates (if available)
►Claims experience for groups currently self-funded or if available
►Individual health questionnaires for any group size if no current coverage is offered or if available 4
What is an ideal client for the services of Navigation Health?
- Groups that are tired of the double-digit year after year increases and open to change.
- Advisors who are tired of delivering the news of double-digit increases and are open to a better solution.
- Employers that want more control of their health plan (own vs rent) through reporting and plan design.
- Brokers who want to bring more value (be an Advisor) rather than just shopping and spreadsheeting the same ole carriers/vendors.
- Hard to renew cases due to large claim during plan year but is not ongoing or due to high-cost specialty drug(s).
- Groups that want to save 15% to 30% in just the first year but understand some changes need to be made to make that happen.
- Advisors actively looking to grow their business by bringing more value to the marketplace.
How does Navigation Health get paid for its services?
Navigation Health builds a per employee per month (pepm) fee into the administrative fee to the employer. There is no cost to the broker/advisor for our services. Think of us as your partner for innovative health plan solutions for your clients or potential clients that are a good fit.
How do I get paid?
We build a per employee per month advisor fee into the rates. This fee is comparable (typically higher) than the carrier / ASO commissions in the marketplace. Larger self-funded plans can be custom pepm fees. Our stop-loss partners and PBM partner quote net of commissions.